View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 03:22 PM   #8
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
Does it has tilt support?

Mine does not have that and I have to adjust the settings to get a decent reaction on applying pressure (=increasing/decreasing the line boldness).
I don't know what you mean by tilt. It's a very basic app, 'Sketch Box Free' (there is a Pro version). It just worked well without adjustment and only responds to how hard you draw (pressure). Almost no pressure needed.

Google seems to have a non-functional Gift Card Redemption scheme. They quoted 3 days on chat when the code redemption and/or scan failed.

I tried about half a dozen so called Handwriting conversion/recognition and all used a pre-scanned/photo image and all were rubbish. I'll install Nebo (€9.95) when the card balance is applied. It works well on the iPad with Apple Pencil and seems to be what Sage/Elipsa Advanced Notebooks use.

I use Xodo free version for PDFs anyway on Android and it now includes basic annotation. You could make a PDF of backgrounds to have the Kobo Basic Notebooks or do scanned/ downloaded crossword puzzles. A lot cheaper and simpler than PDF with an Amazon Kindle Scribe.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote