View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I was actually interested in the relationship in book two but I don't know. I am sure one of the libraries I sub to will have it.

Here's my review about book one in case anyone wants to know what I thought about it.

I'm still looking through this month's selections. It looks like several historicals have caught my eye.
Like you, I'll look for The Officer Breaks the Rules from one of my digital libraries (if I ever go back and finish the first book ). I have 3 credits in hand and I'm thinking of picking up all 3 historicals on offer. I don't think I'll renew my subscription after this round and I don't want to be stuck with credits I can't use after my membership expires.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote