View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #64
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
For those who haven't had a Kindle before, I would really like to encourage you to call Kindle support IF you have any problems.

There is a "contact us" button on your kindle support page. You simply click on the "phone" option, sign into your account, enter your phone number, and click "call me now"

I did this last night because in registering the k1, I inadvertently wound up with 3 Kindles,and couldn't figure out how to delete the extra.

The call was immediately returned, the rep took care of the problem from his end, within seconds.

They are more than willing to walk you thru any problems, and usually have outstanding reps.

Of course,............reading the user guide helps a lot also....
But remeber, according to Jobs...nobody reads anymore. So, apparently user guides are just optional.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote