View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Awhile ago,
More precision please, exactly when ....

Quote:
I remember
tricky one this, are you taking medication ?

Quote:
reading a free sample on Smashwords and now I want the rest of the book but lost the bookmark in my hard drive crash over the summer.
The sequel may be worse ..... hopefully not....

Quote:
It was a horror book, as I recall.
No, that was the hard drive crash.

Quote:
It was a short story collection.
There's a lot of these around. Authors must get tired of writing, so they reduce words.

Quote:
The first story was about a man who wants to murder his in-laws because they are mooches and he despises them.
What happened to 'love thy neighbour'.

Quote:
But it goes wrong
How ?

Quote:

and in the end,
of time ?

Quote:
karma bites him.
Not enlightenment, then !

Quote:
I did not read further than that.
I'm not surprised, reading about one's in-laws is enough to scare anyone.

Quote:
Any ideas?
Answer all the above and you'll be able to drag it from your memory no problem, or write your own version....It'll be a best seller

[this little comedy break now ended, onwards ..... >>>>>]
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote