View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #49
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
A friend gave her daughter a pocket edition for her birthday/Christmas mostly on my say-so. A very brief mention by DD (darling daughter) made my friend ask me about them because she knew I was interested in buying one for myself. I even went with her and helped her buy one.

I had to go help her charge it and set up the account and show them how to buy books. I even showed her some other places to get books besides Sony. Now I get calls if they don't know something. Fortunately the DD is 17 and would rather just figure most of it out on her own, since I don't own one and don't know that much about its workings.

I did point them in this direction, but I don't think they took my advice to come here.

So, no, it doesn't surprise me TOO much when people just take the advice of salepeople.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote