View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
My first Kindle purchased near launch had the smooth keys and the arrow labels wore off on the 5-way controller. My second Kindle about 2 weeks old has the matte keys. So far labels look ok. It feels like a light sandpaper. I don't like it because I had the smooth keys first. Other people like it though. If I had not had both versions, then I probably would never have noticed!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote