View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:53 AM   #18
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
I think I will leave it as it is for now and write it as I was intending, like you say it will either work with the rest of the narrative or it won’t, but I can hardly try to guess which it will be until I get further into the writing.

Should get quite a way into it over this weekend as I’ve set myself a target of atleast 4 hours per day in front of the computer. Whether I actually get 4 hours of writing is debatable, last night I sat there for an hour and wrote 1 line

appreciate all the feedback, i'll post when I have more
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote