View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
In order to be able to search the index (i.e. type in the word to look up) you need one further tweak. Add a Guide item - Title : Look Up Word, Type : Find, and put in Onclick : "index_search('', 'Alphabetical lookup', '', 'none')".#

This gives the ability in Mobipocket reader to click on "Contents, Look Up Word" for the search entry box. It also works on my BeBook.

I got rid of the included TOC as it's really redundant with a search (and is messy to use on my BeBook anyway.

BTW A good Free editor that will handle the 16Mb HTML file is PFE (Programmers File Editor)

BobC

Ok, I read the Mobipocket "how to" here; so is it like this line, that can be added to the .opf:
Code:
<guide> <reference type="Find" title="Look Up Word" onclick= "index_search('', 'Alphabetical lookup', '', 'none')" /> </guide>
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote