View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #17
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I ordered it on the 5th from Kobo and am still waiting. I have been having some problems with purchases and included that in an earlier email. Today I got this back as part of that email.
Quote:
when the publisher notifies us that the book is to be sold we put it up on our website. We will notify the publisher of this issue and hopefully it was just an oversight on their part and the book will be up for sale soon.
If it was a problem with the publisher then why is it already available for purchase at Apple, B&N, & Smashwords? To make my point I even included links to the three above store pages for the book plus the one for where Kobo has it. Let them argue with that one.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote