View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #500
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeDiem71 View Post
Lately, I have been coming across more and more DjVU files other then the regular PDF files. I am not sure if anyone else has had this idea, but would it be possible to have this DjVU as a plugin, and or be able to convert from this file type to another such as PDF or ePub, azw, etc.

Or even incorporated into the calibre operating system?
DJVU appears in Preferences-Behaviour->Preferred input order - I think that implies that you can convert DJVU to any of the formats available in Preferences-Behaviour->Preferred output format

If a DJVU can be converted then it should ought be viewable in the calibre viewer - in fact it's the 9th item in the Preferences-Behaviour->Use internal viewer for: list.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote