View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #111
Darbarian
Part of the Sequence
Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Darbarian knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
I couldn't have said it better. It is quite surprising to see such badly formatted books and such poor use of formatting in the first place.
I agree with you 100%. I played around with self-publishing for a while and was never happy with the end results. My problem is that I am not tech savvy and a little bit of a perfectionist, so I ended up hiring someone to help me.

Just to be clear, I am NOT recommneding that people pay one red cent to publish their books. I am just saying that there are always options out there if one is depserate enough.

I think that the technology gets better all the time though and, as it does, more and more of us will be able to create, format and publish our books with greater ease. Hang in there!
Darbarian is offline   Reply With Quote