View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #1718
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boa89 View Post
I would like to buy the hunger games trilogy with the voucher40 code...it would cost me 20,68$ which is not too bad (approx 7$ a book) but i read somewhere that a few months ago Kobo used to sell the trilogy for less than a dollar!! Do you guys think I should wait for a better coupon than voucher40 ?
It rather depends how much you want to read them. Do check the individual prices too. $20 AFTER discount sounds rather expensive for the trilogy.

Here in the UK, the invidual volumes are £2.84 BEFORE discount, that's £1.71 or about US$2.75

But perhaps your currency isn't US$ but some other kind of $?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote