View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #47
RockmanX20
Edge User

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, but have been reading it for a while. After seeing some of the capabilities of the Edge, and doing heavy comparison with this, the Microsoft Courier(Vaporware), Ipad, Notion Ink Adam, ExoPC, etc, I decided to go with the Edge.

i was going to preorder it when it first existed this year, but changed my mind due to it's software limitations. Seems that the team and outside developers have been doing a great job building this up far from it's original reviews. I see there are some quarreling here and there, but I hope that Entourage and the developers can work it out. I been watching you JCase and Robot, don't stop doing what you are doing.

I am highly impressed with my first day with the Edge. Especially after playing with the original form and with the upgrade Dingo. Dingo makes it very fast, much faster than the default build. Now I have some questions for the forums.

1. Is there an official release date for Froyo? I read someone said the fall, but anything official?
2. Will the Entourage Edge get Gingerbread(Android 3.0) also? Seems the specs are capable of handling it.
3. Is there a way to transfer whatever is on the LCD screen to the E-Ink screen? if not, please make this a function. This is probably more important than Froyo or Gingerbread.

I have plenty of other questions, but don't want to overload on my first post.