View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #3
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thanks for your story It's nice to hear parents are creative in order to help their kids!

I'm familiar with color codes, but for some reason those just don't get my daughters' attention. I have seen many kids the same way. When they know they have to study, that's it for the whole thing.

This is why I twisted the whole thing around and made it a child's play so they don't even know they are learning.

In ten minutes, my both daughters could name any key on the piano within second of asking it and it was their first time on the piano other than just pounding the keys
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote