View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger1 View Post
I have just acquired calibre companion on my Galaxy Tab 2 and after following all the rules in the Help section still can't get it to connect with galaxy on my desktop. How next ?
What is "galaxy on my desktop"?

Are you using Windows? If so, which version? If not, what OS & version?

One thing you can do to help is provide a calibre debug log. The process is described in the FAQ How do I get help?. Another thing you can do is give us the IP addresses displayed in calibre and in CC as described in the "Using a fixed IP address and port" section of the FAQ Calibre Companion won’t connect to calibre. What do I do?.

We have had several cases where a "network security suite" has decided that calibre is evil and blocks all incoming connections. MalwareBytes is one example that may or may not still be a problem. What firewall program or antivirus/"security suite" are you running?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote