View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #44
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedaddy View Post
Mhh, I thought Regular still looks a little too bold, compared with the built-in Georgia, for example. But maybe my preferences differ here. By the way, the Libertine font seems, by a given font "size", smaller than the built-in fonts, doesn't it?
How does Bold look on your screen? I've fiddled a bit more with it, but I can't get it to display properly.
Size-wise, I haven't had time to compare yet, but that may happen and I suppose can be resolved by enlarging the fonts in the settings.
If Bold works for you I may try a thinner version of Regular that might suit you better. If Bold doesn't work I'll have to keep working on that first.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote