View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 PM   #9
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
I noticed this a few days ago, when I was looking for a book at the connect website. Sadly, amn't as savvy as NatCh at creating posts, so I would have flubbed it. Good eye, NatCh.

On a side note, SONY does not have the book I was looking for (Neither does the Kindle), and I never seem able to access the bookstore in the "E-book Library" application, only via a web browser.
Maybe it's me. Or maybe Amazon had an amazing idea to add a little wi-fi antenna to their reader. SONY's user interface could use some work. That being said, Amazon has been in the biz a bit longer, and it must have been easier to integrate the kindle into an existing site rather than code the iTunes of books.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote