View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #6
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
OK so I am using the Borders Australia software (not very often because it's a bit ordinary) and I can't see an option to download the epub.
I have signed in to the desktop application and looked in my library there and also gone to the Borders store, signed in and clicked on the books that I have already bought and there's nothing there either.
When I checked on kobobooks.com I get the option to download the epub which is how I downloaded the books I have bought from there.
I would really like to get the books I have purchased from Borders Australia into ADE or Calibre but it seems that they are on my Kobo and want to stay there.
Any suggestions? I must be doing something wrong somewhere?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote