View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #23203
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I learned from my wife that two spaces after a period was the professional and proper way to type and stayed with that until early word processors with their built in limitations that often inadvertently resulted in clumsy sentence structure on the printed page made two spaces impractical and counter-productive. It doesn't matter most of the time with today's computers which style you use, although simple text files can still be problematic.
I still type 2 spaces after a period at the end of a sentence. One just doesn't feel right.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote