View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #51
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
You can turn on the electronics when you here the ping which indicates a certain altitude.

I was in San Antonio for Worldcon recently and in four flights I did not see any other reader than my own Kindle PW. I saw paper books and I saw iPads and computers used by people to watch video.

I did not bring any book this trip. The PW was perfect since I did not have to look for good lighting. On the other hand its light was noticeable so they told me to turn it off on each flight...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote