View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
I have a 912. While there's a fair amount of third party development for most of the pocketbook readers they aren't adding a lot of value for me. On my 6" PB 302 that was different. Those other tools came in handy. One think I really like is that the 912 can have multiple books open and I can easily flip between them. I don't like that I can't really do much customization of the default menu screen. mbovenka is right, it's not a Pearl screen. But that doesn't seem to matter a whole lot.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote