Thread: PRS-T1 Instapaper epubs
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
dspitler25
dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.dspitler25 for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I had this same issue with my Nook Simple Touch. I tracked it down to Instapaper generating an incorrect* link to the article source below the header. The link contains non-entity ampersands (i.e. "...&whatever" vs. "...&whatever" which seems to stop ADE from rendering the rest of the page. The link at the bottom of the article contains this error too. I forwarded this thread to Instapaper with hopes they'll fix it soon.

*The links themselves, for whatever reason, aren't to the article URL but to an Instapaper URL. This only occurs on the first and last article.
dspitler25 is offline   Reply With Quote