View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
trying to get the hang of using this SGF function. it seems to work OK only if I do all steps in order:

1. combine all existing splits into 1 big text file
2. then use find replace to add the sgf tags to each new chapter
3. hit F6

but there is no auto function for step 1. and if i skip step 1 the book order gets mangled.

what I am looking for is a method to take a source epub which has badly placed splits , & change it to one which is split by chapter.

I can do small books manually but given say 90 chapters scattered over say 17 x 260k split files it is a chore

is there a better way ?

Last edited by cybmole; 01-14-2011 at 04:07 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote