View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Adding New Libraries?

On the main screen, there is a blue box at the left of a white box that stretches across the screen. The blue box has a picture of some books, the name "Library" and a book count. This suggests to me that calibre can have more than one library. If so, how can I set up another library?

I have a huge collection of songbooks. Many songs are duplicated. Instead of just filing them as books, it would be more convenient if I could put each song into a library indivdually. Even if I went to the trouble of adding tags for each song in each songbook (which I'm mulling over), having the songs and/or songbooks in a separate library would still be more convenient.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote