Thread: Status Quo
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 08:47 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by visorprismman
Software reviews would be cool. I mean software reviews from real unpaid by the company people would be cool. I think the new games at astraware should be reviewed. I think that I may be able to write a mini review of the new games and the improved functionality of the older upgraded games. Where would I post the review or should I PM it to you Alexander?
I was thinking of posting reviews to one of the General Palm/PPC Forums and putting them up as sticky threads. Unless, of course, the amount of reviews justifies its own category Does that sound cool to you?

Would be cool if some people who like to write reviews can come together here. I even think of posting abstracts of the reviews on the site's front page (of course I'd have to rearrange the layout a bit).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote