View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I am taking a class and I have an iphone, it has been nice these last couple of weeks. There have been debates that normally would not have been settled (spelling and word usage etc) that I have quickly done a search on and got the answer. I like that the iphone is less conspicious than a laptop and the search function really is great!

It has also proved to be very nice because I can bring head phones and when I want to sit down and study without having people talking around me distracting me I can.

While these are not necassarily book related they are really nice and helpful to have as a student!

Though this teacher has obviously had problems with cellphones because because she banned text messaging, which she thought I was doing when I was doing a search lookup on my phone.

Amy
Get an Ipod Touch, same as me!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote