Thread: Terry Brooks
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I wouldn't have said Stephen Donaldson was that derivative. I found his books to be quite unique.

Terry Brooks could well have been a clone, I haven't read him. However, I understand some of his other trilogies are more imaginative than his first

Someone commented on Raymond Feist and for me he is one of the more successful derivatives of Lord of the Rings and his first trilogy, in my humble and sacrilegious opinion, surpasses Lord of the Rings.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote