View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 03:17 AM   #57
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Ran another test using tags.
Appreciate all the testing - and the feedback. Good to see its going in the right direction

Quote:
Affected books were _The Beautiful and Damned_ and _Against the Tide_. TB&D came from MobileRead and AtT came from Baen
I'll download those and try them.

Quote:
Everything went in except for the Active Content and Kindle dictionaries and now I remember what the issue is with managing those - Active Content files and the dictionaries don't live in the Kindle Documents folder.
Exactly. I was able to add My Clippings to a collection, but not the others. Not really an issue to have a few at the end of the Collections list - but it is annoying. I'll have to test adding them to a collection manually to see what happens.