View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #53
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Well here we are! Nov 1!!

Good for you crich!! I'm still waggling as I spent yesterday, instead of preparing in editing my last/current project..... will report back later...
Thanks kennyc. I'm halfway flying by the seat of my pants too at the moment. I have my basic 7 point outline and a couple of characters names and am just letting the words come as they will. I'm skipping around a bit as well. I worked on a prologue and the epilogue and part of scene 1 and have already reached 1,681 words as I type this. How much will be readable script when I reach the editing stage is another question, but I figure better to just get it down now and worry about that after Nov. I even came up with an idea for a possible sequel based on what I have written of the epilogue but I just noted that down in the document notes and will wait to develop that after this one is done.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote