View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Howto display page numbers on PW

I noticed today while looking through myclippings that my sideloaded books started to have page numbers. That is probably because I gave up using the cloud and just use calibre's send to device. The only way to see those page numbers is when I am opening the menu. Is there no way that the pagenumber can be displayed while reading? All 3 displays (location, time left in book, time left in chapter) display no page number even though there would be enough room in the middle. This is the same for sideloaded and purchased books.

Is there some way to display the pagenumbers while reading?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote