View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ousire View Post
However, my own preference for making shelves is having the "The" at the end of the name, so its easier to find the books. so my question is: is it possible to make a plugboard that reads something like this:

Black Company, The # -
Chronicles of Narnia, The # -
Earthsea Cycle, the # -

I'm sure its possible, but i have no idea how to write plugboards, and i didn't find anything about it by searching around google or the forum. I know i could just delete the "the" from the beginning of the series, but i prefer to have accurate names so i leave them in most of the time, but it makes sorting a pain.
This should be the default. Go to Preferences - Tweaks - Control formatting of title and series when used in templates and make sure the tweak is set to library_order.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-26-2012 at 07:04 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote