View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #274
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschucha View Post
Does the Kobo Aura HD show the book title on the top line when displaing MOBI files?
I do not own an Aura HD but I've tesed it with a Kobo Touch. I don't think there are differences between the Touch, Glo, Mini or Aura HD.

There is no difference between epub, kepub or mobi. The header and the footer are present.
Which is not really a suprise. Kobo cropped the book frame in the rendering engines to display the headers and footers.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote