View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #26
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
Moon+ is back in the Play store today. Half price for Pro to celebrate this, during February 2013.

But 1katie23 brings up an interesting point: The app -like other apps that have Dropbox access!- has full Dropbox access. That is, the app can read and write in ANY folder of Dropbox. Of course it needs to write and read in its own folder, when it syncs. But why in ANY other folder? It looks to me like a dropbox policy, for the moment, because other apps that use dropbox have the same permissions.
What would be the point anyway for an app to read or write in any other folder than its own? The developer has no access to your Dropbox access data, as far as I understand things. These data are stored somewhere on you device, but no PERSON has (legally) access to these data?
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote