View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by swan36doe View Post
appreciations for quick replies. Rather than trashing the space hoggers, I transferred
them to the PC (500gb hd): from /usr/bin "browserd" "gdb" "iozone" "sulogin" and "webreader"
from /usr/share/nuance/data all the larger files.

after adding "ed" and "em" (thanks, twobob) and "mplayer" to /usr/local/bin I still have
about 1/3 of /dev/mmcblk0p1 free.

well, thanks again
Keep in mind:

No one here will help you de-brick or update your device!
It is your choice of customizations, it is your problem to support those customizations.

The members of this site have volunteered 1,000s of hours in determining the 'best practices' to be used when customizing the Kindle devices.
In the future, please do not waste your time and ours asking for advice that you fully intend to ignore. We all (including you) have better things to do with our time and bandwidth.

Am I being clear enough?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote