View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
some of the nay-sayers should look at e-ink devices before commenting on the readability of them. I think a lot of people think that e-ink has the same qualities as LCD.

And that 88-year old, that compares ebooks with audiobooks... I always have problems trying to go back a few pages with my audiobooks, just to read a sentence of two and then returning to where I was... (and don't even mention the price difference!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote