View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
Looks fine to me, Steve. If you start flipping through physical books, and scanning through ebooks, you'll find there are about as many variations on this same essential idea (I wrote this; it belongs to me; don't steal my stuff but you can talk about it!) as there are flavors of politics or religion.

When I put my first story on Smashwords I formatted it very simply... but with respect to ownership and legal rights, those same tenets are covered:

Quote:
We Don’t Plummet Out of the Sky Anymore

M. David Blake

○ ○ ○ ○ ○
SMASHWORDS EDITION
○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Copyright © 2010 M. David Blake

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this work, in whole or in part, in any form.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, events, organizations and products depicted herein are either a product of the author’s imagination, or are used fictitiously.
- M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote