View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameli View Post
This really worries me. Most important thing for me is that book does not freeze. Ever. Is there any word about what is the problem with 15.1?

How often does 14.2 freeze?
Freeze? Never.
I did crash FBReader to the bookshelf by feeding it over 500 truetype fonts, though.
300 seems to be okay.

15.1?
Unclear. But the times I got it I ended up with file-system corruption that required cleaning up using the Windows explorer file system tool. Which the PB360 itself told me to do. Worth knowing, no?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote