View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
What price drop?

The PRS-505s at Sony Style are still $299.99. The only price drop I heard about was the discounted readers at Borders. I get their newsletter, and they had a coupon for $100 off the reader. Apparently they had a larger than expected response at the Border's online store, and they stopped accepting the coupons early. I think you can still use the coupon at a store that has a reader in stock.

I got a new version of the newsletter today with the coupon amended to say "No Rainchecks." Apparently they just wanted to move a few readers and were willing to take a loss on a few, but they can't get unlimited supplies at a cheap enough price to be able to honor rainchecks.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with whether they'll offer a bigger reader. Just wondering if I missed something about other price drops....
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote