View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #11
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
That's just cruel . . .

I have tumbleweeds running across the front screen of mine
Waaaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Time to regift the old girl so that a bit of joy is spread around. There is nothing more sad then a book that sits with its cover never opened no more with dust hiding the hidden worlds below its cover... Spread some joy and pass it on, at the very least it will bring a smile to someones face and the reward of that far out weighs the sentimentality of having the touch..
Oh I completely agree. I've been cracking my brains trying to think of a worthy recipient. But of course, it's such a wonderful device, I'm having trouble finding someone who'll [have time to] use it and look after it properly and appreciate it enough and ... oh I'm just so picky. And I don't really want to sell it because, well, it was a present. Gah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Is an untouched Touch still a Touch?
Oh the philosophy!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote