View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:20 AM   #59
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Really? I couldnt figure out how to change the Sony to English. Are you sure you don't mean that the Kobo and Kindle are easily changed? I think the Kindle's are in demo mode which don't let you go into the tools section.
Nope! I had no trouble with the Sonys... and I played with two different models. I use a Sony 505 myself, and bought a Sony PRS-650 for my wife. There is a setting for Languages in the tools menu that lists quite a few different ones. Today, all the readers were set up in Japanese when I got there, and I had to change them to English so I could explore the various options.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote