Thread: Touch Problem with Kobo Touch
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
I had a similar problem, when even using the hard reset option using the hole at the back did not work. However the below did.

First make sure it's got a decent charge by charging for a least 1 hr. Then Try a button factory reset, by:

1. Hold the power button in the off position for about 15 seconds, to ensure the device is off.

2. Then hold down the home button and while holding down slide the power button to the on position. This should force a factory reset.

Please feedback if this works
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote