View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I really like CoolReader. Gives you a lot of options.

JxK-- I've tried Moon+ and generally liked it, but run into a problem where sometimes the bottom line on a page is repeated on the next page. Googling revealed I was not alone. Is there some way around this? Do you actually scroll instead of page turn?
Have you seen the problem in the latest version of Moon+? It works well for me. There is actually a setting under Miscellaneous "Keep one line when paging". Perhaps that is turned on? There are alot of settings for the reader so its hard to check them on, but I generally disable vertical scrolling and turn on brightness and font size by swiping the edge of screen. I also toggle tap mode so it uses tap on left and right of screen for page turns rather than top and bottom. Moon+ Pro also has TTS so that is a nice feature if you need/want it.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote