View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #53
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I tried something called Coolreader and thought it was a very nice reading app. It isn't as customizable as Moon+, but not too far off. The main issue is that it has no library feature from what I see. What about the Nook Android app itself, compared to the stock NC application?

I'm going to test all of these applications again and try to stick with each a little longer, but so far for overall use I really like the stock reading application. In many ways it is simplistic and lacks features, but at the same time it seems to have a good presentation. If only I can grab features from each of these and build the perfect reading app.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote