View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't see any particular reason to correlate the mere availability of a sample to the final paying price.

However, a generous sample does provide a valuable service by acting as an extra filter that helps me to determine whether or not I'm truly interested in reading the author's writing.

But the value the sample provides will be reflected in whether or not I end up buying the book based upon it, not how high the book can be priced to begin with.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote