View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #45
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It has come to my attention that the upgrade for 2007-07-30 is not complete. It relies on people having gone through the upgrade path.. 2007-04-12, 2007-05-30, and then 2007-07-30. So what I have done is combine all three upgrades into one. I started with the earliest and added the others to it in date order. So now the 2007-07-30 update should be complete. So you can now start with the installer and then use this to upgrade and you won't get the error message that you cannot make Sony books.

If there is a problem, please let me know.
Thanks for the insight and for providing us with a single upgrade path. I guess you could call it a roll-up to the current version! I'm gonna give this one a whirl and see if it fixes my PDB parsing issues.

You da man Jon!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote