View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:45 PM   #40
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
Unhappy Just not getting it....

I'm just not following exactly how this thing works. I had no trouble doing the install. I saw all of the well documented comments about each option. My question is exactly how do you use this program? I right clicked on a PDF file and selected PDFrasterFarian. Then I am prompted to select the program I want to "use to open this file". That brings up several programs on my PC including Adobe reader, AutoImager (which I installed specifically for this process), etc. No matter what I select, nothing seems to "happen". The PDFs look the same (at least on my PC). Also where exactly does AutoImager fit in. Does PDFrasterFarian automatically launch AutoImager or am I suppose to have it running already. Sorry for my frustration, but based on the feedback in this forum, it sounds like this is a great application. Loading readable PDFs in my Reader would add major functionality to a good product. Lost in Austin...
Thx, Joe
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote