View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:50 AM   #49
kbaerwald
BioReader
kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kbaerwald understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Various
@Toxaris: that is fine thank you.

@Hitch: did you test it with Word 2013? It might have something to do with Word security. Otherwise: there is nothing you can do wrong with loading the file through the <Settings> button.

I did a test loading the file freshly from my download directory into Word 2013. There is an error loading the file into Word (German):

- Error opening the file in Word
- Please check file authorization (Dateiberechtigung) for document or directory

I frequently load files from this download directory and also checked the specific authorization of "replacerules.doc" and loaded it from another directory. All the same.

Bottom line - I do not know why Word refuses to load the file. Other Word processors (i.e. Atlantis Word Processor) do load it without problems.

Klaus
kbaerwald is offline   Reply With Quote