View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #183
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Good to see larger screens coming out, but it depends what you're planing to use it for. The pixel density is rather low, at 113 ppi.

Graham
Okay it's probably not to see HD movie in their sublime look, but it's an incredible 300€ ($390) not 500 or 600€ like the others! (By the way the Toshiba Excite 13 from the previous page has simply disappeared of the market! )

My use is to read ebook, magazine, some manga and comics, and technical papers.
I am currently reading on my computer screen with a resolution of 1440*900 @19" = 89 PPI ( ppi calculator ) and I see no problem at all. Bigger resolution maybe useful for those using their tablet as multimedia device. and still, It' really okay even for that judging by my screen.

Last edited by Huyggy; 03-10-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote