View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
I'll throw out one of my favorite ones just because the author doesn't stick to just fantasy but also urban fantasy, scifi, and steampunk as well which I enjoy all of in moderation and his reviews tend to be close to my own views on most books. http://booktionary.blogspot.com/. As well he tends to be a cover art whore and I can totally relate to that having bought more than one book for the pretty cover art.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote