View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #44
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by BecomingMe View Post
I just received my classic NOOK this last week as a belated Christmas gift...I'm so loving it. I just got the Bleecker Cover yesterday, but I really, really want to get an Oberon cover for it soon...

I really like reading and learning from you all...thanks to many of your tips, I already have quite a few books downloaded...as well as making my first purchase too...

I'm still trying to decide if I should get a refund for my B&N membership as it doesn't seem to cover Nook books at this time which frustrates me to no end.
My Husband and I have been searching for quite awhile on which reader to get and decided on the NOOK in big part because it can accept a variety of formats including being able to get library books, and it's expandable memory...

Oh, one note, it seems that many of the servers at B&N are just not accustomed to handle the volume of Wi-Fi users...we went yesterday and it seems than many customers were complaining...I'm lucky that my husband is a techie(network engineer) and has set up the home Wi-Fi and we have a fast connection via cable internet....

I'm glad I found this place and willing and eager to learn more about authors and my device...woohoo!!
Welcome! I've had my NookClassic since May and i still use it every single day. I've almost entirely replaced my English-language DTB collection, though not my Japanese one.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote